We’re offering you an unbeatable part–time job: paid tuition, money for expenses each month, and resume–building experience you can use to compete for jobs once you’re out of school.
There are dozens of career fields you can get experience in and you pick the job that is right for you, all while serving community, state, and nation!
We’ll pay $14,400 a year of your tuition for in state Michigan university, college, or community college. (MING-STAP)
*Ability to apply for the Yellow Ribbon Program based on Active Duty time served
Baker College Cleary University Detroit Mercy Ferris State University
Kirtland Community College Lake Superior State University Lawrence Technological University Northern Michigan University
Central Michigan University Cornerstone University Eastern Michigan University Oakland University
Olivet College Spring Arbor College Walsh College Rochester College
(Some benefits may be used by your immediate family)
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN ENLISTMENT BONUS UP TO $30,000!
1N0X1 Operations Intelligence 2T3X1 Vehicle Management
3D1X1 Client Systems
- What is the Air National Guard?
- How is the Air National Guard different from the Air Force Reserves?
- Will the Air National Guard require a lot of my time?
- What flying opportunities are there?
- How long of a commitment is the Air National Guard?
- Do I have to go to basic training?
- What job opportunities are available to me in the Air National Guard?
- What are the qualifications to join the Air National Guard?
- If I join the Air National Guard will it affect my civilian job?
- How much will I get paid?