Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Search 110th Wing:
Search 110th Wing:
Recruiting & Retention
Airmen and Family Readiness
Frequently Requested Numbers
Sexual Assault Prevention and Response (SAPR)
Organizations Command Structure
Force Support Squadron
Joining the Air National Guard
217th Air Operations Group
Welcome to the 217th Air Operations Group!
The 217th AOG is a unique organizational structure t
o support the 17th Air Force (AFAFRICA). The 217th AOG has five squadrons that include air support, communications, intel, mobility, and operations in a
largely self-contained package.
Unlike many Air National Guard units, the 217th AOG does not have a "stand-alone" role, instead we are an integral part of the 17th Air Force and provide essential assistance so that they can complete their mission.
Our members serve here in Battle Creek, in Germany, and all over Africa. Typical missions include: training and coordination exercises with African partners, humanitarian assistance, engaging senior leaders, and providing logistical support for overseas contingency operations.
ID Card Info
Customer Service Hours:
Retirees and dependents
(no appointment necessary):
Military members & 110th family members
(by appointment only):
Tues, Thurs, Fri
0900-1100 & 1300-1500
ID by Appt only Sat of UTA: 0830-1200 & 1300-1600
ID by Appt only Sun of UTA: 0800-1130
0 FSS/DPMPS Customer Service email
110 Attack Wing
3545 Mustang Avenue
Battle Creek, MI 49015-5509
(269) 969-3234 or
DSN: 580-3234 or
ang Bureau Leadership
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Air National Guard?
- How is the Air National Guard different from the Air Force Reserves?
- Will the Air National Guard require a lot of my time?
- What flying opportunities are there?
- How long of a commitment is the Air National Guard?
- Do I have to go to basic training?
- What job opportunities are available to me in the Air National Guard?
- What are the qualifications to join the Air National Guard?
- If I join the Air National Guard will it affect my civilian job?
- How much will I get paid?
Becoming a member of the Michigan Air National Guard entitles you to some great tuition assistance benefits for college.
- Tuition assistance through the Montgomery GI Bill
- The Michigan Air National Guard Grant
- for more information see the
Michigan Guard Education Site
The State Reimbursement Program:
Is available at accredited colleges/universities, within the State of Michigan, with a 50% reimbursement program of up to $2,000.00 per academic year. This includes all colleges and universities listed above.
If you would like to know more about college tuition assistance call our Recruiting teams at:
1-800-432-4296 (Battle Creek, MI) or
1-800-645-9420 (Mt. Clemens, MI)
or fill out our on-line form and start your adventure today.
Michigan National Guard
Air National Guard
U.S. Air Force
17th Air Force
Defense Link News
Space A Travel
Air Reserve Personnel Center
Air Force Retiree News
National Guard Bureau
Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
To learn more about the
Battle Creek Air National Guard:
Click on a name to email
CALL US @